Community Animal Hospital is committed to remaining open and available for you and your pets as long as we are able to serve your needs. In order to protect visitors to our hospital as well as staff members, we are instituting some changes in service.
Hospital Hours are changing to the following schedule:
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 7:30 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday 8:00 am to 1:00 pm
Changes in service at Community Animal Hospital as of March 23, 2020.
Changes will be in effect until further notice.
We will see scheduled appointments only
- -You may schedule appointments as drop offs for the day or for exams while you wait
- -In case of emergency, please call ahead on the way
- -For new clients, please print forms from our website and bring them with you to your visit or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What to expect when you arrive:
- Visitors are welcome to enter the lobby
- You may wear a mask if you wish, one can be provided for you
- Curbside service is available upon request
CAH will continue to dispense prescriptions as needed. Please allow 24 to 48 refills. Clients can call the clinic at 540-674-1010 to request refills. Our customer care team can take payment over the phone.
Prescriptions may also be requested and filled through our online pharmacy and shipped to your home.
Pet Foods and Supplements:
CAH will continue to dispense pet foods, prescription foods, and supplements as needed. Please allow 24 to 48 refills. Clients can call the clinic at 540-674-1010 to place orders. Our customer care team can take payment over the phone.
Pet foods, prescription foods, and supplements may also be requested and filled through our online pharmacy and shipped to your home.
Purina brand foods can also be purchased directly from Purina for shipment to your home by visiting ProPlanVetDirect.com. The CAH clinic ID is Q454L